• Breaking News

    Newbie's Newbie Trying to get KeyEventArgs in C# to Work A very good day to you Sir, I hope you are doing Great Sir, I am trying to get the C# GetKeyPress Function to work Please kindly see my C# Code attached Can someone please kindly help me out Thank you very much for your time and kind help Kind Regards as Always using System; public class Program { public static void Main() { KeyEventArgs GetKeys; if (GetKeys.KeyCode == Keys.Enter) { System.Windows.Forms.MessageBox.Show("Enter Key Pressed"); } } } https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

    A very good day to you Sir, I hope you are doing Great Sir, I am trying to get the C# GetKeyPress Function to work Please kindly see my C# Code attached Can someone please kindly help me out Thank you very much for your time and kind help Kind Regards as Always using System; public class Program { public static void Main() { KeyEventArgs GetKeys; if (GetKeys.KeyCode == Keys.Enter) { System.Windows.Forms.MessageBox.Show("Enter Key Pressed"); } } }

    from GameDev.net https://ift.tt/2KcMSVq

    ليست هناك تعليقات

    Post Top Ad

    ad728

    Post Bottom Ad

    ad728