• Breaking News

    What Should We Avoid in the Industry? For budding game devs, what would be on a "blacklist" of things or people to avoid in the games industry? My example for this (so that I'm not just asking a question and actually contribute to this forum) would be to: Avoid promising your audience that your game will be on Steam, and then taking an Epic Exclusivity Deal. I hope this is the right forum to post this in, let me know if it's not and I'll delete it and post somewhere else. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

    For budding game devs, what would be on a "blacklist" of things or people to avoid in the games industry? My example for this (so that I'm not just asking a question and actually contribute to this forum) would be to: Avoid promising your audience that your game will be on Steam, and then taking an Epic Exclusivity Deal. I hope this is the right forum to post this in, let me know if it's not and I'll delete it and post somewhere else.

    from GameDev.net https://ift.tt/2PxZRab

    ليست هناك تعليقات

    Post Top Ad

    ad728

    Post Bottom Ad

    ad728