• Breaking News

    Normal mapping in pixel shader issue Hey, first time posting on a forum with an issue I just can't seem to figure out... I am trying to create a normal map using a textured height map in dx11 hlsl. It appears green is absent from my normal map. I have multiplied the points by 100 because originally i believe they were too small and the produced normal map was all black. Averaging the cross products of multiple vectors also produce a black map, as i believe it would set the z value to 0. Any help would be appreciated. Below is a screen shot of my code and the produced normal map https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

    Hey, first time posting on a forum with an issue I just can't seem to figure out... I am trying to create a normal map using a textured height map in dx11 hlsl. It appears green is absent from my normal map. I have multiplied the points by 100 because originally i believe they were too small and the produced normal map was all black. Averaging the cross products of multiple vectors also produce a black map, as i believe it would set the z value to 0. Any help would be appreciated. Below is a screen shot of my code and the produced normal map

    from GameDev.net https://ift.tt/2plpSx5

    ليست هناك تعليقات

    Post Top Ad

    ad728

    Post Bottom Ad

    ad728