What do you imagine here? I spent a lot of time making this unfinished animation, but afterwards I realized I had no idea what the heck I was going to do with it. I'm making a 2d pixel game and I wasn't sure how I would go about implementing this. When you look at it, what do you imagine would be there after the balloons float away? A loading screen? An achievement? The start of a new chapter? Credits?? https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
I spent a lot of time making this unfinished animation, but afterwards I realized I had no idea what the heck I was going to do with it. I'm making a 2d pixel game and I wasn't sure how I would go about implementing this. When you look at it, what do you imagine would be there after the balloons float away? A loading screen? An achievement? The start of a new chapter? Credits??
from GameDev.net https://ift.tt/32R7UBd
from GameDev.net https://ift.tt/32R7UBd
ليست هناك تعليقات