• Breaking News

    Have You Played… Night Call?

    Santa Claus got into my taxi last night. Not some bloke dressed up as Santa. The Santa. With the reindeer and the sleigh and the presents. I wasn’t even aware it was Christmas Eve when my gruff taxi driver rolled out of bed that day, but there he was, his large hat slung over a tired, booze-addled eyelid and his beard all messy around the edges.

    (more…)



    from Search Results for “” – Rock Paper Shotgun – PC Game Reviews, Previews, Subjectivity https://ift.tt/3arcCc0
    Katharine Castle

    Santa Claus got into my taxi last night. Not some bloke dressed up as Santa. The Santa. With the reindeer and the sleigh and the presents. I wasn’t even aware it was Christmas Eve when my gruff taxi driver rolled out of bed that day, but there he was, his large hat slung over a tired, booze-addled eyelid and his beard all messy around the edges.

    (more…)

    https://ift.tt/39nbbeI March 04, 2020 at 09:30AM

    ليست هناك تعليقات

    Post Top Ad

    ad728

    Post Bottom Ad

    ad728