• Breaking News

    Have You Played… SimLife: The Genetic Playground?

    Back in August, I got most of the way through writing a Have You Played on 1990s’s SimEarth, before coming to the awkward realisation that some of my perceived adventures in that game had actually occurred in another game entirely – 1992’s SimLife, also produced by Maxis. In here’s where I get in really hot water, because it’s hard now to tell what happened in SimLife, and not in SimEarth.

    (more…)



    from Search Results for “” – Rock Paper Shotgun – PC Game Reviews, Previews, Subjectivity https://ift.tt/2TrVzje
    Nate Crowley

    Back in August, I got most of the way through writing a Have You Played on 1990s’s SimEarth, before coming to the awkward realisation that some of my perceived adventures in that game had actually occurred in another game entirely – 1992’s SimLife, also produced by Maxis. In here’s where I get in really hot water, because it’s hard now to tell what happened in SimLife, and not in SimEarth.

    (more…)

    https://ift.tt/2Tdsp8v March 02, 2020 at 09:30AM

    ليست هناك تعليقات

    Post Top Ad

    ad728

    Post Bottom Ad

    ad728