• Breaking News

    The Suicide Squad Finishes Filming, As Director Shares A Tragic Personal Message Eddie Makuch The Suicide Squad has finished filming ahead of its release in 2021, director James Gunn has announced. The director announced the news in a Instagram post where he also shared some tragic personal news. Gunn shared that his father passed away weeks before filming began and his dog died just before the end of filming. "It was a hard, hard time in my life and yet the most fulfilling time I’ve ever had making a movie," he said. "The professionalism, talent, compassion and kindness of this cast and crew inspired me every day. Thanks to everyone involved in this film, in every stage of development, in every department--I am grateful from the bottom of my heart for you all. You are why I make movies." View this post on Instagram And that’s a wrap on #TheSuicideSquad. My father died two weeks before we started filming and my dog died two weeks before the end. It was a hard, hard time in my life and yet the most fulfilling time I’ve ever had making a movie. The professionalism, talent, compassion and kindness of this cast and crew inspired me every day. Thanks to everyone involved in this film, in every stage of development, in every department - I am grateful from the bottom of my heart for you all. You are why I make movies. ❤️ A post shared by James Gunn (@jamesgunn) on Feb 28, 2020 at 3:46pm PST Continue Reading at GameSpot https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

    ليست هناك تعليقات

    Post Top Ad

    ad728

    Post Bottom Ad

    ad728