• Breaking News

    Have You Played… Occupy White Walls?

    Occupy White Walls

    is a virtual gallery MMO. You’re supposed to slowly build up your own gallery, employing improbable architecture and the help of an AI that learns what art you like. I don’t do that. I spend all my time hopping into other people’s galleries instead, never knowing what’s around the next art corner.

    (more…)



    from Search Results for “” – Rock Paper Shotgun – PC Game Reviews, Previews, Subjectivity https://ift.tt/2zu7jva
    Matt Cox

    Occupy White Walls

    is a virtual gallery MMO. You’re supposed to slowly build up your own gallery, employing improbable architecture and the help of an AI that learns what art you like. I don’t do that. I spend all my time hopping into other people’s galleries instead, never knowing what’s around the next art corner.

    (more…)

    https://ift.tt/2WHe30M May 11, 2020 at 08:30AM

    ليست هناك تعليقات

    Post Top Ad

    ad728

    Post Bottom Ad

    ad728