• Breaking News

    Honest Game Trailers and Zero Punctuation Reviews go after Minecraft Dungeons Wilhelm Arcturus As I was playing and writing about Minecraft Dungeons, I decided to avert my eyes a bit from some of the other press it was getting, if only to not influence my view while it was still starting to gel. It is Minecraft and Dungeons Now that I think I have written about all I am going to for the time being, I thought I would bring out a couple of video reviews of the game. The first up is Honest Game Trailers.   Honest Game Trailers generally has two modes.  They either give titles they look at light hearted jabs at their weak points or else they go for the jugular.  This one is the latter as they savage the game as a low effort Diablo clone. And then there is Zero Punctuation.   Yahtzee’s modus operandi is generally to be grumpy and dissatisfied with any game he reviews, grudgingly offering respect or compliments once he has vented for the few titles he eventually warms to.  In that continuum, Minecraft Dungeons falls into a valley of mild complaints that it is not really anything to do with Minecraft while being a competent if very lightweight action RPG. And Yahtzee unable to either damn or compliment a game is almost the worst outcome, as it reveals an underlying lack of passion generated by the game. So it goes. As I said in my own post, there isn’t anything really wrong with the game.  It seemed fun enough for a bit.  But I also stopped playing it after a week once I made it through the main story and found that all you got after that was the same level with more difficult mobs. https://ift.tt/2AYB0Fp

    As I was playing and writing about Minecraft Dungeons, I decided to avert my eyes a bit from some of the other press it was getting, if only to not influence my view while it was still starting to gel.

    It is Minecraft and Dungeons

    Now that I think I have written about all I am going to for the time being, I thought I would bring out a couple of video reviews of the game.

    The first up is Honest Game Trailers.

     

    Honest Game Trailers generally has two modes.  They either give titles they look at light hearted jabs at their weak points or else they go for the jugular.  This one is the latter as they savage the game as a low effort Diablo clone.

    And then there is Zero Punctuation.

     

    Yahtzee’s modus operandi is generally to be grumpy and dissatisfied with any game he reviews, grudgingly offering respect or compliments once he has vented for the few titles he eventually warms to.  In that continuum, Minecraft Dungeons falls into a valley of mild complaints that it is not really anything to do with Minecraft while being a competent if very lightweight action RPG.

    And Yahtzee unable to either damn or compliment a game is almost the worst outcome, as it reveals an underlying lack of passion generated by the game.

    So it goes.

    As I said in my own post, there isn’t anything really wrong with the game.  It seemed fun enough for a bit.  But I also stopped playing it after a week once I made it through the main story and found that all you got after that was the same level with more difficult mobs.



    from The Ancient Gaming Noob https://ift.tt/2BrKtoY

    ليست هناك تعليقات

    Post Top Ad

    ad728

    Post Bottom Ad

    ad728