• Breaking News

    Roosh Hour #52 – Acceleration Roosh I talk about the acceleration of civil disorder, public freakouts, the Brazilification of American cities, the Orthodox Christian view on revolution, the latest cultural absurdities, and a lot more. If you receive value from my videos, please support my work by making a donation. Click Here To Make A Donation Listen to the above stream in podcast format or download the MP3: Here are clip highlights from my previous stream: Gay Pride Is A Form Of Child Abuse My Dream Of Jesus People Always Yell At Me For Not Wearing A Face Mask The Shocking Decline Of Beauty The Time For Talking Is Over What Happens When You Defund The Police Watch Next: Roosh Hour #51 – Culture Rot https://ift.tt/3eX2zNN

    I talk about the acceleration of civil disorder, public freakouts, the Brazilification of American cities, the Orthodox Christian view on revolution, the latest cultural absurdities, and a lot more.

    If you receive value from my videos, please support my work by making a donation.

    Click Here To Make A Donation

    Listen to the above stream in podcast format or download the MP3:

    Here are clip highlights from my previous stream:

    Watch Next: Roosh Hour #51 – Culture Rot



    from Roosh Valizadeh https://ift.tt/3hA80E9

    ليست هناك تعليقات

    Post Top Ad

    ad728

    Post Bottom Ad

    ad728