• Breaking News

    Skate 4 Gets A Big Announcement With Hiring Of Former Xbox Live Head Eddie Makuch The Skate 4 development team has added a very big name. Dan McCulloch, the former head of Xbox Live and longtime Microsoft veteran, has joined EA to become Studio GM for the Skate development team. "I've been a huge fan of Skate for over a decade, and now I'm honored to be part of that amazing community," McCulloch said on Twitter where he announced the news. Today, I'm incredibly excited to share that I'm going to be joining the SKATE family @EA as Studio GM. I've been a huge fan of @skateEA for over a decade, and now I'm honored to be part of that amazing community. Be on the lookout for more information coming in the future! pic.twitter.com/mY9Jm1afkW — Dan McCulloch 🎮 (@McDanRandom) July 15, 2020 Xbox boss Phil Spencer congratulated McCulloch on the move. "I'm really happy for that he's realizing a dream of leading a team building a game. Now Dan, Skate isn't just any franchise for many of us, this is important....focus :-)" Spencer said in his own tweet. Continue Reading at GameSpot https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

    ليست هناك تعليقات

    Post Top Ad

    ad728

    Post Bottom Ad

    ad728