• Breaking News

    Roosh Hour #53 – Women Are Lost Roosh I talk about the shocking behavior of Western women, demoniac protesters, the possibility of a mandatory coronavirus vaccine, tyrannical actions of American politicians, “The Great Reset,” and a lot more. If you receive value from my videos, please support my work by making a donation. Click Here To Make A Donation Listen to the above stream in podcast format or download the MP3: Here are clip highlights from my previous stream: Crazy People Are Being Rebranded As Winners The Father Is Responsible For A Screwed-Up Family Nick Cannon Had To Be Re-Educated By A Jewish Rabbi We Are Not Alone In This Fight Protestants In The USA Have Given Christianity A Bad Name Why Is The World Becoming More Evil? Wearing Face Masks Is Feminine Watch Next: Roosh Hour #52 – Acceleration https://ift.tt/2F7uBdl

    I talk about the shocking behavior of Western women, demoniac protesters, the possibility of a mandatory coronavirus vaccine, tyrannical actions of American politicians, “The Great Reset,” and a lot more.

    If you receive value from my videos, please support my work by making a donation.

    Click Here To Make A Donation

    Listen to the above stream in podcast format or download the MP3:

    Here are clip highlights from my previous stream:

    Watch Next: Roosh Hour #52 – Acceleration



    from Roosh Valizadeh https://ift.tt/3fEjOUj

    ليست هناك تعليقات

    Post Top Ad

    ad728

    Post Bottom Ad

    ad728