• Breaking News

    Have You Played… Pyre?

    I’m convinced everyone at Supergiant Games were watching old episodes of Gladiators on the ITV Hub when they were making Pyre. I get the basketball comparisons, obvs, but it reminded me so much of powerball that I couldn’t help but wonder why referee John Anderson wasn’t asking me if I was ready at the beginning of every match.

    (more…)



    from Search Results for “” – Rock Paper Shotgun – PC Game Reviews, Previews, Subjectivity https://ift.tt/387ytHt
    Colm Ahern

    I’m convinced everyone at Supergiant Games were watching old episodes of Gladiators on the ITV Hub when they were making Pyre. I get the basketball comparisons, obvs, but it reminded me so much of powerball that I couldn’t help but wonder why referee John Anderson wasn’t asking me if I was ready at the beginning of every match.

    (more…)

    https://ift.tt/3624M8j November 03, 2020 at 09:30AM

    ليست هناك تعليقات

    Post Top Ad

    ad728

    Post Bottom Ad

    ad728