• Breaking News

    WWE Hall of Famer Edge Announces His Royal Rumble Return Lan Pitts At last year's Royal Rumble, Edge made his return to WWE after nine years, stunning the Houston crowd as he made his way to the ring. Though he was eliminated by Roman Reigns, Edge soon made it known that his Rumble return was not going to be a one-night event. On the January 25 episode of Raw, Edge explained his motivations and that he going to take back the World Championship, something he feels he never lost. This year's #RoyalRumble Match? It's officially RATED-R!@EdgeRatedR will see you all on Sunday. #WWERaw pic.twitter.com/ZLPfl162P8 — WWE (@WWE) January 26, 2021 "I know it won't be like last year, the stakes are higher," Edge said. "I know the window for me closes more and more every day. So I need to win the Royal Rumble, I need to main event Wrestlemania, and I need to take back what I never lost! What is mine!" Continue Reading at GameSpot https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

    ليست هناك تعليقات

    Post Top Ad

    ad728

    Post Bottom Ad

    ad728