• Breaking News

    Action Bronson Is Now A Playable Character In UFC 4 Eddie Makuch Rapper and chef Action Bronson is joining the roster of EA Sports UFC 4, and you don't have to wait long to play as him--in fact, he's already in the game through a title update. He posted a video to his Instagram account to make the announcement and show off his epic workout routine that he used to help get in shape for his appearance in the game. "I've been training for months for a very special event and it's finally here," Bronson wrote. "I make my debut in the UFC 4 video game today. I'm ready for all challengers! I'll never turn down a fight. I've trained with killllers now it's time." Continue Reading at GameSpot https://ift.tt/36xGymV

    Rapper and chef Action Bronson is joining the roster of EA Sports UFC 4, and you don't have to wait long to play as him--in fact, he's already in the game through a title update.

    He posted a video to his Instagram account to make the announcement and show off his epic workout routine that he used to help get in shape for his appearance in the game.

    No Caption Provided

    "I've been training for months for a very special event and it's finally here," Bronson wrote. "I make my debut in the UFC 4 video game today. I'm ready for all challengers! I'll never turn down a fight. I've trained with killllers now it's time."

    Continue Reading at GameSpot

    from GameSpot - All News https://ift.tt/3yJFloK

    ليست هناك تعليقات

    Post Top Ad

    ad728

    Post Bottom Ad

    ad728