• Breaking News

    Halo Infinite Dev Responds To PC Concerns, Promises Range Of Improvements Eddie Makuch A Halo Infinite developer has responded to the concerns raised by a prominent streamer regarding the game's PC version and specifically the game's keyboard and mouse controls. Streamer Alex "Goldenboy" Mendez--who works with Microsoft from time to time as a caster for professional Halo tournaments--criticized Halo Infinite's keyboard and mouse controls in a video. I love Halo and I only want to see it succeed for EVERYONE regardless of how you decide to play.It was too long to tweet so I made a video to share my thoughts because I'm not loco and I know there's something fishy with KBM controls.Anyhoo I hope you enjoy the video 👍🏽 😊 pic.twitter.com/ONpHZMXE09 — Goldenboy (@GoldenboyFTW) September 27, 2021 "There really is a weird thing going on with the core gameplay," Goldenboy said. "There were moments where I would shoot at someone, or I would attempt to no-scope somebody with a sniper, and I would see that even though my aim was right on the player, the bullet just disappeared completely or went in a completely different direction." Continue Reading at GameSpot https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

    ليست هناك تعليقات

    Post Top Ad

    ad728

    Post Bottom Ad

    ad728