• Breaking News

    Waterfield's Analogue Pocket cases are your portable game console's secret weapon

    As the resident gamer dude at AP, I've been lucky enough to cover mobile gaming for years, going hands-on with a plethora of products, from the best games to controllers, and even the occasional handheld streaming device. While the Analogue Pocket may not run Android, my life-long love of all gaming portables means I had to buy one, and so I was lucky enough to get into the second round of sales, which is precisely how I was able to review the elusive device earlier this year.



    from Android Police - Feed https://ift.tt/ofmxJuB
    Matthew Sholtz

    As the resident gamer dude at AP, I've been lucky enough to cover mobile gaming for years, going hands-on with a plethora of products, from the best games to controllers, and even the occasional handheld streaming device. While the Analogue Pocket may not run Android, my life-long love of all gaming portables means I had to buy one, and so I was lucky enough to get into the second round of sales, which is precisely how I was able to review the elusive device earlier this year.

    https://ift.tt/QSfGIv0 July 31, 2022 at 03:30PM

    ليست هناك تعليقات

    Post Top Ad

    ad728

    Post Bottom Ad

    ad728